Business Of The Year Awards
F & M Bank Minnesota – 2019
H&L Printing – 2018
Dirk’s Furniture – 2017
RC Hospital & Clinics – 2016
Dirks Blem Funeral Home – 2015
Master’s Coffee Shop – 2014
Max’s Grill – 2013
100.1 Big Country – 2012
HomeTown Bank – 2011
The Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for its Business of the Year Award to be presented at the Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet next Spring.
Criteria: This nominee deserves recognition as Business of the Year because of exceptional performance in one or more categories below:
- Building or product expansion that creates a positive impact on the local business community by generating new jobs, increasing sales, or enhancing the aesthetic value of the property.
- Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of specific or diversified community endeavors that enhance the quality of life in the Olivia area.
- Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of Chamber events and activities.
- Industry award and leadership recognition.
- Superior business development and marketing.
- Growth history. Exemplary in customer service. Superb quality.
- Any characteristic that is not on the list above but exemplifies “the spirit of this award.”
- Business must be a current Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce Member.