Funeral Directors Dave Grund, Gordon Blem, and Derek Harrier received the 2015 Business Of The Year Award from the Olivia Area/212 Together Chamber of Commerce. All three are graduates of the University of Minnesota Mortuary Science Department and look forward to assisting you with any questions you may have regarding traditional funerals, cremation memorial services, grave markers, or pre-arranged funerals.
Congratulations Gordy Blem!
- Masters Coffee Shop
2014 Business of the Year
- Max’s Grill
2013 Business of the Year
- Big Country 100.1 / KOLV
2012 Business of the Year
- HomeTown Bank
2011 Business of the Year
The Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for its Business of the Year Award to be presented at the Olivia Area 212 Together Chamber of Commerce Spring Annual Banquet.
Complete the form below or please mail your completed form to:
PO Box 37
Olivia MN 56277
or email to Olivia Chamber at email@example.comBusiness of the Year Form
- Building or product expansion that creates a positive impact on the local business community by generating new jobs, increasing sales, or enhancing the aesthetic value of the property.
- Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of specific or diversified community endeavors that enhance the quality of life in the Olivia Area.
- Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of the Chamber events and activities
- Industry Award/ leadership recognition
- Superior business development & marketing
- Growth history
- Exemplary customer service
- Superb Quality
- Other *Any characteristic not on the above list that exemplifies “the spirit of this award”.