- Worlds Largest Ear of Corn Monument and don’t forget your camera!
- Historic Courthouse which is listed on the National Register of Historical Buildings
- Saint Aloysius Catholic Church recently completed a 1.3 million restoration and was coined the “Jewel on the Prairie” by Jason Davis, On the Road Again, a must-see.
- Visit one of Olivia’s 7 beautiful City Parks
- Tour RC Hospital & Clinics and Alma’s Garden!
- Stop for a bite to eat at one of our restaurants- Max’s Grill, The Chatterbox, The Master’s Coffee Shop, or grab some Mini donuts at Ricky Jo’s Coffee drive through!
- Come Celebrate with us during Corn Capital Days– the last weekend in July every year!
- Book a party at the pool!
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Olivia Golf Course!
- Bird Island Cultural Centre
- Bird Island Bullfrogs
- Heart of the City Playground – Danube
- Hector City Pool
- Renville City Pool
- Stoney Creek Golf Club – Renville